1. How do I place an order? Just click on the Place Order link on the right hand side of the webpage and just fill-in the order details.
2. I have print ready artwork so how long will it take to deliver the print?
It depends on the volume and the finishing required after printing. It may be possible to despatch the same or the next working day. If however the volume is much larger than it could possibly take from a few days to several days.
3. I do not have print ready files but would like you to design the artwork so how long will it take for my print to be delivered?
Our team of designers work hard to produce creative artwork and so proofs can sometimes take a few days to create. If your print is urgent then please contact us as we will always try to accommodate any requests for urgent work.
4. I have used other printers in the past but the quality did not meet my expectations. What guarantee do you provide for quality standard?
We will provide a free digital sample for you to check before you commit yourself. We guarantee that the quality control processes and the Xerox digital printer we employ are of the highest quality to give you the best quality print jobs.
5. Can you print the job on different paper stocks?
Yes we can print on different paper stock s starting from 80gsm all the way up to 350gsm, Matt/Silk/Gloss.
6. Is my leaflet subject to VAT? VAT is chargeable if the leaflet is used for discount on admission or product. For example "Discounted 25% With This Leaflet". VAT is also chargeable if the leaflet is designed to be written on. For example a form to fill-in is included into the design. VAT is chargeable if the flyer is to be used as a Post Card.
7. I have been quoted much more by another printer. Are the prices you quoted correct? The prices quoted to you are correct and there are no hidden costs involved. The reason you may have been quoted much higher by another printer may be due to higher overheads and less efficiency in their output than the methods that we employ.
8. I am after a bespoke job. Can you offer any help? We would love to hear from you. Please contact us by phone 020 7112 5343 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your requirements.
9. I have print ready files and need them printed urgently. Can you print and despatch by the same day? We can complete shorter digital print runs and despatch the same working day as long as you have contacted us via phone before 1 pm. Try ringing us in advance to be certain if we can do this for you as it can get very busy at certain times.
10. I am not sure what "Print Ready Files" are, can you please explain? Please contact us or upload your file through Request Quote link and we will let you know if the file is print ready or not. Basically if the file is print ready then the designer can forward it for printing without having to first make extra changes to the file.
11. What is a 'bleed' ? If the background colour or images are to be printed to the very edge of the paper then the artwork should be extended 5mm beyond the paper edge to give it a 'bleed', otherwise you end up with a white border at the edges of the paper. If you are unsure please contact us on 020 7112 5343.
12. What is CMYK? Printing is a four colour process that uses four base colours – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. By using combinations of these in various tints, it is possible to produce almost any other colour. Digital printing processes use CMYK colour scheme. The colours you see on your computer monitor normally display the RGB colour scheme. If colour reproduction is important on the printout then you must supply us with the correct Pantone colour number or a printed sample to colour match. Otherwise what you are seeing on the monitor may not be reproduced faithfully on the printout.
13. What payment methods do you accept? We can accept payment over the phone or you can email us your card details. Payment is required before delivery unless you are an account holder. We need your card number, issue number, start date, expiry date, 3 digit security code at the back of card, your name, address and postcode. Please be assured that all your personal details are kept fully secured and comply with the Data Protection Act.
The following payment options are available:
Debit / Credit Card payments Your receipt will be posted or emailed to you.
Cheques are payable to Print On Tyme Ltd. Please allow 5 working days for the cheque to clear before receiving your delivery.
14. Can I order by phone? We cannot accept verbal orders. We prefer you to either use Place Order link on our website or send a direct email.
15. Can I re-order a previous job? In order to re-print previous job please email email@example.com with the previous job reference or invoice reference number saying that you would like to re-order.
16. When will I receive my invoice? Your invoice will normally be emailed to you within a few days after you receive the delivery.
17. Can I change my delivery address after placing my order? Yes, you can change the delivery address as long as the order has not been processed already for delivery.